Hospital services are available by appointment only
Please note that patients without a written referral are required to pay an additional fee at their first visit.
Bring the written referral with you on your first visit.
* Please have someone who can speak Japanese call.
|Hours||Monday – Friday||8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
To be considerate of other patients, please refrain from changing or canceling your appointment.
If you must reschedule or cancel, telephone the hospital by the following hours on the day before your appointment. Please be aware that appointment changes may not be accepted depending on the situation.
|Hours||Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|What to bring|
Please contact your physician if you must reschedule or cancel your inpatient stay.
For information, please inquire at the Cashier counter (#3).
Our policy toward requests for restricted medical treatment on religious grounds
1. basic policy regarding refusal of blood transfusions
- We will strive to provide treatment without blood transfusions where possible.
- In addition to providing a detailed explanation before treatment in which blood transfusionmay be necessary, we will strive to gain consent for blood transfusion.
- In cases where it becomes difficult to maintain life without blood transfusion, we will place priorityon the stance of respecting life and perform blood transfusion.
- If the above conditional acceptance of life-saving blood transfusion policy cannot be followed,our hospital will explain the difficulty in providing treatment and support the patient inchanging hospital.
- We will not sign disclaimer forms consenting to absolute non-blood transfusions.
Stance of respecting the patient’s wishes and provide treatment without blood transfusion, however,blood transfusion will be performed if there is no other method available other than blood transfusionin order to save the patient’s life
Stance of respecting the patient’s wishes and not performing blood transfusion under any circumstance
2. Halal food
Tokyo Metropolitan Health and Hospitals Corporation